Friday, September 21, 2012

Goodbye summer... (and good riddance! ;-)

Today is the last day of "summer". As I look out my window, it's cloudy and 62 degrees. Rain is on it's way for tonight and the weekend.

Hurray!!!

I don't like summer. I never have.

I love:
  • blankets (especially heavy ones or super soft ones)
  • hooded sweatshirts
  • crisp air
  • fresh cider
  • soup/chili in the slow cooker
  • college football (go MSU!)
  • harvest/cinnamon/spice smelling candles
  • rich fall colors 

I took the girls to a local farm stand today and got a few pumpkins. Front porch decorating coming soon!

Do you think I'm crazy?
Am I the only one who hates summer and loves fall?


2 comments:

  1. I do not like summer either. Autumn is my fav season, i love cider, halloween, the leaves and the smell of outside with the crisp air and onset of winter chill (but not too cold) i like bundleing up at night with a good book and a cup of cocoa or coffee and to snuggle with my puppy!

    you are NOT crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like summer, either! And I, too, decorated my pumpkin early this year! In fact, it was a Pinterest project and you can see it on my blog here: http://becomingmrsboney.blogspot.com/2012/09/on-fall-ball.html

    Happy October to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...