Being the dork that I am, having never heard of that term before, I did a little googling... (yes, I do use google as a verb) And I discovered that the word liebster is actually German for friend, love, or dearest. How sweet! The goal of this award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
So let's spread the love! Here are the "official" rules for this award:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
- Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
Thank you again Ola and Rina!!!
Here are five up-and-coming small blogs that I think you should all check out:
- Romance on a Dime - "As a newlywed, my 3 newest passions are healthy cooking, couponing (saving money), and making my house prettier/more organized! I love to share as I learn and discover more ways to save money and make my home beautifully organized."
- My WAHM Plan - "Putting the focus on Home on my daily adventures in Wahmdom."
- View Along the Way - "This tiny corner of the web is where I chronicle our attempts to fix up our beaten-down home on a teensy little budget. We're not there yet, but here's a peek at the view along the way..."
- Family Brings Joy - "There are very small & simple things we can do, no matter your family’s shape or size, to build unity & joy... I like to write about those particular interests that make me happy. These include (but are not limited to) Crafts, Music, Photography, Reading, Running and Blogs."
- Cheap Wine and Cookies - Not your "typical" mom blog... "Marine. Lawyer. Mommy. Wife. I have an opinion on everything."
Go visit them! Now! Pretty please! Spread the love. :)