Monday, July 29, 2013

FYI...

Since it bugs me a little when I find a blog that I like the content but they haven't posted in months... years... etc. and offer no explanation about whether or not they're coming back, allow me to make this a "for your information" post!

I'm still here. My family is still doing great. Super busy, but great. My new job is going great. Oh, I never wrote in here about that did I?? The first part of April I started as the youth services parapro at my local library. I'm loving it.

I'm going to park In the sweet sunshine for awhile. Maybe forever. Maybe I'll be back. I'm not sure. But I'm officially saying there won't be any new posts here for awhile. I'm going to allow the "www.inthesweetsunshine.com" domain to expire (the end of August), so this blog will just be found on the plain ol' blogger domain of "carrieinthesweetsunshine.blogspot.com" domain. It might mess with a few links... but I really can't justify spending $15 on something I have no current plans of continuing.

To those of you who read and comment consistently -- thank you. It means the world to me to know that people actually read my stuff. :) It's been fun, and I'm still going to follow and comment on many of your blogs.

And since I can't get completely away from writing, I've started a new blog solely for recording the things I do at my new library job -- it's a way for me to list the crafts and displays and storytimes I do, and maybe it'll help some other children's librarians have ideas for their groups. So if you're interested in that kind of stuff, you can come follow me at The Lion is a Bookworm.

Thanks again to my faithful readers for being a sweet, sunshine-y spot in my day. :)


**2018 update: I've launched yet another blog, writing once again about the types of things you may have found and enjoyed here! Visit me at carrieroer.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...