Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thrifty Decor Chick: Absolutely FREE (and beautiful!) art

I know I've been MIA for awhile... VBS and a wedding will do that to you... And I've got some great things rolling around in my head to write about... I'll get there...

But in the meantime I just HAVE to re-blog (is that a word? like re-tweet?) this post from Thrifty Decor Chick:

Thrifty Decor Chick: Absolutely FREE (and beautiful!) art

Ohh I'm in love! This is just the kind of stuff I'm wanting to think about for the living room! And as you can see from my last post (holy cow, was it really 2 weeks ago?! sorry folks!) I'm all about redecorating for free...

Be back with some *real* posts again soon!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! possibly the most amazing thing ever! I hope it's the answer to several decorating dilemas in our new house!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...